Local Organising Committee
NOVEMBER 11-13 2021
Abstract submission expected to open February 2021
Urodynamics and Neurourology
Drugs for Continence
Genetics of BBD
Surgery for continence
Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction
Neurogenic Bladder & Bowel in Children & Adolescents
Workshops & Educational Courses
Urodynamics | 26 Aug 2021
Urotherapy | 26 Aug 2021
Bowel Dysfunction | 26 Aug 2021
to be rescheduled for Spring 2021
Urodynamics and Urotherapy Course in Utrecht, Nl
You can register at www.aanmelder.nl/urotherapy
Tbilisi Georgia course to be rescheduled for June 2021
We are pleased to invite you to the ICCS Course On Bladder-Bowel Dysfunction in Children.
The course will be held in Tbilisi, Georgia, May 2021
Two-day gathering, providing the perfect platform for the interaction among pediatricians, pediatric urologist, pediatric nephrologists and well recognized experts in this field from around the world. During lectures Speakers will share their knowledge and clinical experiences with the participants in the field of enuresis, bladder incontinence and bladder-bowel diseases. Course will also cover neurogenic bladder and constipation management.
There will also be innovative patient education session with interactive involvement of patients and their families.
for physicians and urotherapists to manage children with enuresis, urinary incontinence and neurogenic bladders.
Irakli Rtskhiladze, MD
Tamar Ckhalaishvili, MD
Anka Nieuwhof-Leppink Ph D
– Urotherapist, Coordinator of Urotherapists
Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital (part of UMC Utrecht), Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Board member of International Children’s Continence Society (ICCS)
- Member of ESPU research committee
Israel Franco, MD
– Clinical Professor Department of Urology, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
- Executive Committee-Treasurer, International Children’s Continence Society (ICCS)
Tryggve Neveus, MD
Senior Consultant, Head of Pediatric Nephrology Unit Uppsala University Children’s Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
- Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor Dept. of Women’s and Children’s health, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- President, of International Children’s Continence Society (ICCS)
- President of Swedish Enuresis Academy (SEA)