Members Only Area
Thank you for visiting the members’ section of ICCS web site. From this page you can, as a paying ICCS member, get access to various useful sections:
- You can access new draft standardisation documents and make comments and suggestions to the authors before the documents are completed.
- You can also look at old and new letters from the Secretary and the Chairman.
- You can check out newsletters of the ICCS Literature Update Service, with new and/or interesting research papers within the field of pediatric lower urinary tract function.
- You can check the e-mail addresses of other ICCS members and get in touch with them.
- We have decided to have no chat forum this time, since it easily gets crammed with crap of various kinds and needs constant supervision. Instead we encourage you to take contact with the other members via the Member database or with all the ICCS via the General Secretary.
- IMPORTANT: We no longer send new passwords out each year. If you are a paying ICCS member your original sign on does not change neither does your password. Please remember your password. If you forget your password please use the button on the bottom of the sign in page to have a new temporary password sent to you. If your membership expired you still can sign in and you will be directed to renew your membership.
- please forward all communication to the Secretary general at firstname.lastname@example.org